As for trick or treating, they had a great time going through our neck of the woods this year instead of cruising down to our old neighborhood. They even joined some friends along the way (Jack Hamilton and his dad, Tyson). I missed going with them and can't wait til next year when we can all go out together!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Halloween
Here they are. Ready to go out with Ryan. Notice the gigantic pumpkin. Its a 45 pounder that Dezi chose from Petersons after I picked him up from school. Of course, someone else had to lift it for us. It was a bit crazy for my first day back driving and carpooling! Lifting Tiago in the carrier was still a bit much and I felt a little sore afterward, but I was happy to see the boys so impressed with their free pumpkin (thanks to a certificate from RivertonElem). They also had tons of fun going into the store with Alma and seeing the super realistic Frankenstein handing out candy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment