Sunday, November 6, 2011

A day downtown

With a ruined Mac Air and an appointment to look at my maternity photos from Busath, we spent nearly all day downtown while Dez was at school.

At the Gateway, Cai ran around the splash pad while Neusa talked with the Apple guys about fixing her brand new laptop that fell and got water on it. Miraculously, they agreed to fix it, including the cracked screen! Cai got wetter than I'd intended for a september day, but had a great time.

We left just in time to get to the photo appointment where I had a horrible time choosing which one I wanted for my print. I'd purchased a Groupon good for one 11x14. In the end, I decided I wanted to be crazy and get a photo book, but the cost is pretty insane. I tried to convince myself that it wasn't so bad if I just divided the cost between 27 months of being pregnant. Ryan didn't buy that argument and thought it was pretty ridiculous to even consider. That's when I enlisted my mom and her gift-giving power. She gives our family money each year to get ourselves presents and I usually just put it in savings. No more! I will finally spend that money on something I want, even thought the cost is crazy. It's therapy for have difficult pregnancies,okay?!

No comments: