Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Turlte Adventure

 

The boys had fun tagging along as we visited Neusa's friends and always found something interesting to do...like setting this turtle free. They'd been playing with the turtle for a while when the grown ups decided to check out some cool features of the house. Unsupervised, they thought it would be a good idea to let the turtle swim in the swimming pool. Just as I rounded to corner to peek at them, I saw their plan in action. I ran to the pool and couldn't reach the turtle. I was horrified at the thought of what chlorine could do to the poor turtle and literally almost jumped in to 'save it'. With the owner's help, I finally finagled a way to get it out, but not without getting my shirt a bit wet as I stuck my arms in as far as I could while laying on the ground. I'm sure she thought I was crazy, but she was a lot less worried than I was and was amused by the whole thing. Oh the joys of little boys!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: