Thursday, October 8, 2009
Guitar Party
Ryan recently acquired a new program to help him improve his guitar skills. It's called Guitar Pro and it is awesome! It has given him the new obsession of playing guitar all the time. It's an obsession I can't complain about and actually quite approve of and like. He's learned how to play Jeff Buckley's version of Halleluiah, which is one of favorite songs, and Metallica's Master of Puppets, which is supposedly one of the hardest songs to learn. Because of his extra playing around the house, the boys have renewed their interest in guitars. They often bring out their guitars to accompany Ryan. The night I took these pictures, Dezi was doing such a great job mimicking the way Ryan held the pick and strummed, but he couldn't understand why his "music" didn't sound as good as Ryan's. He kept thinking there was something wrong with his guitar. I love my boys! I hope to have many more nights like these in our future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment