Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First real snow of the season


How awesome a mom am I? Well, since you ask, I am awesome enough that, despite my hatred of the cold, my kids were the first sledders of the season. Last night, Ryan told them that it was going to snow. They immediately got super excited and asked if they could go sledding. I told them there probably wouldn't be enough snow for that. When it finally did begin to snow, they asked again, but I told them there wasn't enough on the ground. Well, suddenly, at lunch time, there was quite a bit of snow and the boys were jumping up and down. It must be their Norwegian blood, right? Still, their joy was infectious and I couldn't deny them. I dug out all the snow gear and off we went for sledding and snowballs. That's how awesome a mom I am.

1 comment:

Brian, Laura, and Lucas Bone said...

What an awesome mom you are! :) I am glad I will not be living in that much snow for at least a few years