Monday, April 13, 2009
Old Easter Traditions
Though we wanted a more spiritual Easter this year, we weren't about to abandon the fun of the Easter Bunny. Dezi was too old to want a picture with the Bunny, but he was still very excited when he came and stood right next to him. Cai loved the bunny from afar. I wasn't thrilled about wearing jackets through a small rain shower, but the kids did not feel the cold through their excitement. I thought it was funny that I had to coach the boys to keep grabbing candy. All the kids were in a mad rush and then they all were dazed, grabbing only one piece here and there instead of hand fulls. Oh, if only they had a hunt for the adults... Later when it was sunnier, we also had a small family hunt in the front yard. Good times for the fam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment