Saturday, February 4, 2012

Another Oh Sweet Sadie Art and Gift Show


I decided to do yet another Oh Sweet Sadie Show. It seems to be the only show I can motivate myself to do since it is so close and easy. It is so nice to have set up so close to home (just a few blocks away) and a central checkout that enables me to continue being a mom instead of staying there. Of course, I still had to pop in to check on inventory and push sales every now and then, but it is nice not having to be there full time. This time, I offered some kits that people have been asking for, but I'm not sure I'll offer them again. I just can't trust that people will be successful at home with that type of project. It makes me nervous!

I even wrapped up Tiago on a warmer day and walked with the boys to check things out. Dezi and Cai thought Tiago was so cute with his little head popping out of my coat. I'd have to agree!
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: