Raechel brought the kids over for a little visit, which was great. I don't see her enough! I knew that if she di'dn't move right into our greencourt, it would still be hard to see each other. With her newborn and my unborn, neither of us feels like getting out much so I was glad for a nice day to sit on the porch and catch up while the kids played.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Love these kids!
Raechel brought the kids over for a little visit, which was great. I don't see her enough! I knew that if she di'dn't move right into our greencourt, it would still be hard to see each other. With her newborn and my unborn, neither of us feels like getting out much so I was glad for a nice day to sit on the porch and catch up while the kids played.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment