Monday, July 4, 2011

MTP party moves to Provo for Cars 2

After the parade, we headed to Provo so Grandpa could take us all to see Cars 2 in 3D. The boys were super happy! I'm not sure any of the adults enjoyed the 3D aspect and I definitely didn't love the storyline as much as the first (read below to find out why), but the boys had a fantastic time and that's why we were all there :) Grandma even gave them little Cars Pez dispensers for a surprise afterwards. What a great way to end the MTP 4th with Grandma and Grandpa!




I know I'm a little weird, but I didn't like that they used the word "kill" several times. I'm ok with secret agents and spies, but I don't need my 4 year old (let alone all the 2 year olds that will watch) talking about killing. I would have been ok with them implying, but I would have preferred something like, "Take care of him" or "You know what to do"... The best part of the movie for me was seeing all the international locations that I've been to and how great a job they did at capturing the details. Otherwise, Cars is far superior in every way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: