So, on Wednesday, Ryan missed Cai's soccer game. It was a busy day with me downtown pitching my BEE SQUARE products around Temple Square. I was frantically trying to get in touch with Ryan as I was up against the clock to retrieve the boys from Leta's and get to the soccer field for the game.
I never reached Ryan and some of the other dads stepped up to coach the game.
When I got home, I found poor Ryan, drugged out and in bed. He'd been to the dermatologist's office and they took a lot bigger chunk than we thought they would take.
I finally saw it last night when I was cleasing the wound. It was huge! 6 stitches! Ryan said they took all the layers of skin all the way down to the fat layers. Pretty crazy. Guess we'll forgive him for missing the game :)
Friday, October 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yikes! Why did they do that? Mole?
Post a Comment