Monday, August 10, 2009
Dezi's 5th Birthday
After much work making capes and coming up with games, it was time to finally celebrate Dezi's Super Hero party. We were originally going to have the party in the green court, but due to possible rain, I scheduled the church gym instead. It was a challenge to run the party, keep Cai from feeling left out, and also try to document the fun. Ryan stepped up to take pictures in the beginning, but since I forgot to change the ISO we missed some good shots. I tried making up for it later and I think I got at least one shot of each kid. I guess the important thing is that Dezi had an amazing time, and the other kids seemed to like it as well.
Between decorating the CTR capes and making their masks, playing a Batman puzzle game, playing Super Hero musical chairs, having a dancing contest, opening presents and eating cupcakes, I think it's safe to say the kids enjoyed themselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment