Friday, January 30, 2009

Costumes, Legos, and funny faces


Due to a lens failure, not too many pictures were taken this month... I know we did more than play dress up and Legos, but my memory in useless without pictures. We started the new year with quite a bang (as many resolutioners do). My friend Heather and I joined an awesome gym with free childcare and we went every day for a couple weeks. Everything from cycling and yoga, to core and sexy Dance Jam. It was fun and it felt great to start the getting-in-shape process. Sadly, we spent the rest of the month sick. First, Dez was sick for a week, then Cai for a week and then Ryan and I. I'm not sure if it's worse to have the sickness drag out one at a time or for everyone to be miserable all at once. I think I'd prefer the all at once option since we all know the mom is miserable the whole time anyone is sick.

1 comment:

daveandraechel said...

Kai looks so different! Miss ya.