Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day


After a late night of wrapping last minute presents, I was grateful the kids waited until after 7am to wake up. We all went down together. They found the stockings first and Cai barely cared about the presents once he discovered the M&Ms. Guess I could've skipped the other stuff. Grandpa and Grandma arrived just as we were finishing and they gave the boys a fun kitchen set. Overall, it was a great day. The boys loved all their presents and had fun playing all day (once we put the toys together; the Transformers were harder to put together than the whole kitchen!). Dezi couldn't wait to watch Kung Fu Panda and he and Cai haven't stopped their King Fu moves since. We had crepes for brunch and relaxed. After nap time, Ryan continued working on the Legos Imperial Star Destroyer while I took the boys sledding in front of our house. A full day of fun memories.

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Aren't those Star Wars Tranformers insane? Very difficult but Trav seems to like it anyway - broken and all! Gigi