That's right, snow is fun. In December. Not so much in March. But since it happens to be December, let's focus on the fun! I almost wish I could've gone out with the boys, but with Tiago (who has no snow suit yet) and my pregnancy, I just looked on from the window. I tried to capture a few pics of them building their forts and having snow ball fights. It is so great to live in a green court with so many natural friends. We will miss the Nogueiras greatly when they move! After the snow fun, the boys actually walked around shoveling sidewalks for money. They each came back with $5 and a sense of pride. Then we had some of the boys in for hot cocoa and a little show. Tiago liked joining the big boys.
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment