Seeing as how we'd never been to the Olympic Park before, we thought we'd head up to see the fall leaves and go on some adventure rides before letting Ana shop at the Outlets. Sadly, we discovered when we got there that the rides are only open on weekends. Still, we were able to walk around the free museum, which the boys liked a lot. We also got to watch the ski jumpers do their off season training into the pool, which was really interesting. Tiago was a sport until the Outlets. Poor thing was tired and hungry so I let Ana do the shopping on her own while I hung out with the boys at a little playground. Little did I know that Ana had 2 hours of shopping in her! I should've guessed ;)
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment