Tuesday, September 14, 2010

36 hour LDS Temple Greeting Card or Magnet CONTEST ALERT!

I'm having a CONTEST TO WIN A SET OF GREETING CARDS OR MAGNETS! You have until TOMORROW NIGHT TO ENTER.

I am printing 6x6 greeting cards of my photography for a big trade show and I need help deciding the top 8 photos to print before I spend my life savings for nothing!

Each way you give feedback gets you a chance to win:

#1-Go to http://www.BusyBumbleBeePhotography.com/LDS-Temples and look through the photos in each gallery and "thumbs up" your favorites.

#2-Leave a comment in the Guest Book of the 4 you want if you win the contest and tell me, on your honor, if you did Step #1.

#3-Leave a comment on this post http://www.beesquareboutique.com/ (here!) and tell me how many friends you referred to participate in the contest.

#4-"Like" my photography at http://www.Facebook.com/LdsTemplePhotography.

#5-Leave a comment at the Facebook page telling me something you like about my photography.

No comments: