Here is my dear husband, rebuilding our computer. The fire occured after I went to sleep so I didn't get to document that part :) In the end, all was well with the computer. Sadly, the freezer in the garage had worked as a work table and Ryan didn't realize that the mini explosion shorted the outlet. A couple days later I discovered quite a bit of mushy goods. Luckily, most of it was stuff like bread or cheese that had thawed to a regular fridge temperature. The good news: our new computer and tv setup rocks the casbah! It is truly a media PC wonder. Watching free HDTV is fantastic as is streaming from Netflix. I like Windows 7 a lot better too. It gives us other streaming options from the major networks and even some classic shows too. Now, if I could only find more time to sit a relax...
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment