Monday, March 2, 2009
My first cheesecake
In my efforts to fatten up my children, I bought an enormous block of cream cheese from Costco. That was 2 months ago and yet, this morning, the entire block was still looking at me every time I opened the fridge. I could never think of anything to do with it since, I'm pretty sure that all throughout my youth, my parents never bought any. Well, the expiration was upon me and I couldn't stand the idea of it going to waste so I thought of trying out a cheesecake. I found a Philly recipe online and it was delicious. Why didn't anyone ever tell me how easy they are to make and how scrumptious they turn out? The boys were dying to eat it from the moment it was put in the oven. It was a good lesson for them to have to wait all day. Next time I go to Costco, I just might buy another hunk of cheese ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what nuts and berries weren't enough?
Nothing like a hunk of cheese to satisfy baby! Now that I think of it...must have more!
Post a Comment