Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Beginning of a Blog
So, I've been avoiding 'blogging' for some time now because I had convinced myself I have no time for it. I'm still not quite sure that I will make it past this first entry, but I guess it's worth a try. I also questioned whether anyone (including busy grandparents!) would actually ever look at it. As for that question, I guess I've decided that at least I will have my personal, family journal, even if no one else ever takes a peek. Maybe it will be easier for me to keep up on journaling if I feel there is even a slight chance someone might be checking in every now and then. So, that's it. My first entry. More later with pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey raquelly! great first entry. i personally want to see more.
Post a Comment