Sunday, February 22, 2009
Daybreak "Prom"
Every year Daybreak has a dinner and dance for the 18 and over crowd. They bring in yummy food and a live band for dancing. Ryan and I had fun dancing to the oldies the most. Swing dancing just can't be beat as far as couple dancing goes. We also had fun hanging out with some couples from our ward. On a random side note, I went crazy trying to figure out who a couple of the band guys were. I'm sure they were rude boy acquaintances from the old days, but I never quite figured out who they were. I had to laugh about it because at last year's dance, I also recognized a couple members of the band they had booked. I guess even a decade and many moves later, I still can't help being plugged into the Salt Lake/Provo band scene...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can't believe your subdivision has a prom. That is so mormon of the place. If we had that, there would be fights, guns, alcohol. (so generally more entertainment)
Post a Comment